Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014
I'm starting a food journal today.  I have about come to the conclusion that cutting my portions is my best bet.  I think I eat pretty healthy, (we will see when it is actually recorded) and I exercise regularly.  I may have a different picture after journaling for a few weeks.
So.... here we go

Breakfast.  3 cups of coffee with half and half
tall glass of water
boiled egg
greens
2 slices polenta

Walked 51 minutes,  3.45 miles

Brown rice bowl with grilled chicken, carrots, broccoli and cabbage

Cocoa Almonds

chicken
cabbage salad
roasted okra
Mashed potatoes and gravy (small portion)
green beans
First serving was small.  Had 2nd serving of cabbage salad and okra
Muffin

glass of Merlot

Not too bad, think I got it all..  And feel pretty good about it.  Tomorrow, walk first thing.  And keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment