Saturday, September 8, 2012

September 8, in Las Cruces.  A beautiful, almost Fall day.  Overcast, light rain, 63 degrees, what more could you ask for in New Mexico in early September.  The perfect day for my potato soup and corn bread.

We went shopping today and bought fall decorations for the new home of Megan and Ruben Gastelum.  Ruben rolled his eyes, and Meg just decorated with a smile.  Just a few things, but enough to feel the Autumn season, and the candles to smell it.

My kids have me doing this whole technology thing quite easily.  They are patient and kind, most of the time, when it comes to teaching Mom.  I am starting to love it!

What a great day!  I am so lucky.

Now this Alaska thing.....  Talked to the principal today and they have a teacher who has applied for the position.  It would be a full time teacher for the kids, and that is what they really need.  But if it does not work out, they will need me for a couple of months.  I am so ready to do this.  Feels good to make this decision, but now I wait.  That's ok.  I have time!!!!!!!  Maybe I will start running while I wait:)

Happy Fall Ya"ll!  (Well, almost)




No comments:

Post a Comment