Sunday, September 22, 2013

September 22, 2013

Happy Fall Ya"ll!  Ah, my favorite time of year. And now it is officially here.  Days are definitely getting shorter, crisp mornings, beautiful afternoons and evenings.  Time to try some new soup recipes. Maybe even do some baking.

My daughter is my inspiration.  She has decided that taking care of herself, mind and body, is important.  Actually, she has always taken care of her mind.  Now she wants to feel good as well.  So she has set some goals for herself.  And I am going to join her.  I would like to add a few of my own.

Work out at least 30 minutes at least 3 times a week.

Do some strength training at least 2 times a week.

Work on a quilt for me.

Start drawing

Every week try a new recipe.

Like Meg, I am turning over some new leaves.  I have begun chapter two, now I need to make some things happen.

So let's walk, run, enjoy the weather, do some cooking, and appreciate all that we have.   We are some lucky people!!!!!

Thank you Meg.   What would I do without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment